A wee doggies adventures!

Mac is a friend of Rev. Karen Holmes, at MacDougall United Church in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. He is always on the lookout for adventures, and to spend time with the children of Faith Friends at the church!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dogs and Cats can be friends!

This is a picture of Mac sitting beside a cat....well, okay, it is just  a photo of a cat! 

I told Mac that one of the new experiences he might have on his big trip is seeing a cat,  a really big one, called the Sphinx!  Actually, not really a cat, kind of a fairy tale  cat, the kind that might be in a story book.  

That  is when he decided to start looking through a book my sister gave me when I was 5 years old.  It is full of photos of cats and kittens.   I wonder what would happen if Mac ever met a real, live kitty?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment